29.1.18

Workin' in a coal mine......

Just a draft links not all there, not complete & kickers don't work, will replay rock show with workin' sound machine when I get back from vacation

Oh yeah, nothing to do with race nor ANYHTING ELSE LIKE been catching hell writing style is making fun of people, no, nada.  Chill out. You're makin' mountains outta mole hills


Jews Or Gentiles?
(see bottom for notes)
From Reign Of Darkness script (c) 2018, 2015 WTW
Soundtrack on Underground Records

Most folks who know me know I can't stand lawyers.  There's too many reasons to go into here, we ain't got all day it might get kinda mean n nasty & I done got a beat down time or two they said kids n teens be lookin' & what I was postin' or sayin' was improper for thosze under 18 but Chief said 21 I said this is the internet parents need to be aware WTF any little rascal hit any search or just some other website besides one of mine theys helluva lot worse on there, they got endless pref.s  They said naw, talkin' you so to hell with it just writing storys playin' songs n chattin some shot out motherfucker wanna say something fuck 'em and the horse they rode in on.

Lots folk said that was bad attitude but a long time runnin' ain't talkin' bout them but they shot out crazy thinkin' so made heap big trouble, really kinda un-necessary but crazy folk been known to be trouble you gotta deal with 'em or try and live round them. Bossman know said whatever get back to work, we there ok, quit bitchin.

I've even heard professionals say it's called anti-social or something,  but nah.  These type shot out bunch all about social.  Might just be social circle but they's all social n cozy w/ one another n shit. Boids of a fedda flock togedda.....

So's anyways been workin' top end supreme court forever when not out on road building stuff.  I'd heard rumors, we been talkin' bout folks who spread rumors so I just laugh say yeah I hear ya but shit done got way, way, WAY MOTHERFUCKIN' WAY serious for real deal & I can just say we'd been out there on new project heard a big badda boom so next thing I know Bossman sent Big Mike & that bunch down the wormhole got me damn took forever got back here had to learn all that shit animal scene over again when unlike me brother's crew n shit ain't ever known it to start with. 

Till this time around.

Still ain't talkin' right but got on the radio keyed her up started hollerin' don't know if I was makin' good sense but folks was listenin' n talkin' bout what I was sayin' so I know least I was broadcastin'.  

I saw shit was bad in the run time reality world so called cavalry, first few times thought they was prankin not a damn soul showed up finally one danged injun scout showed up w/ peace pipe and eagle feather said here go see white cloud went and they had a party goin on so had to wait folks too tore up be talkin' sense bout to go back to the office say ya'll gonna hafta handle that bunch they gone I can't do nothin with that.

Finally though got me orders and a sack of deer meat n fish heads kinda cold Geronimo his bunch gave me a hairy hide skin it helped but danged smelt like a buffalo comin. 

Told peeps wanna stay away from these animals justice system cause it's absolutely fucked up full of itself ready to war on anyone's ass that didn't work like they wanted they got tools plus stuff they borrow from us like I was tallkin' bought got me back here, but that's a bit much firepower to put in play for one 'ol scraggly dawg runnin' the roads but we talkin' fucked up folks I seen a thing on TV once they was usin' them things against 'ol zilla every danged fool know you wastin' ammo. They kept on anyways.

Kinda like my situation I wasn't fuckin' raisin Tokyo to the ground or anywhere's else but remember I said crazy shot out folk they kept on so after few films I got tired of watchin but guard said back to day room they was search' the cells for contraband or extree tolietrees, what you gonna do?  

Thought finally that wacked out shit was over with but danged you know how crazy folks do, runnin' in circles like flyboy here a while back, they get like that in a messed up loop de loop like a spell been cast they can't stop.  

That's part of they crazy base.  Manias I've heard it called. Like I seen 'em in them trainin' films they showed us special forces trainin theys up for days fuckin' w/ folks then sleepin forever and they don't even partake uptake.  

Well few do they don't last long like 'em oh boys in Leppard used to sing bout burnin' out n fadin' way but I might be mistaken, mighta been 'ol boy they call young.  He pretty cool old school like a pole cat hollerin' done stepped on live wire start singin' bout Rotten & Syd. Might be him, take yer pick they both good.

So I'd gone diplomatic channels gotta jewish fella didn't believe in us imaginaries up in tha sky but seen I was real flesh n bone and he'd been to this kinda party before.  Dude was pro-bono I ain't talkin' sonny & cher but Like I said dude was non believer didn't even do passover thing. 

Soon after I seen hell theys more crazy folk we dealin' with here they start talkin he crazy he crazy, I knew they wasn't real world been here in the fort too long done lost all sense of reality gone off they's rocker fer real!

Folks think Maddog crazy best be lookin' in mirror they wanna see real deal. Think bout it, animal on a planet, stealin our shit then sayin' fuck yous ours and so I hadda see if we can have a meetin'. Damned shit done got outta hand.

Folks actin' strange I kinda got pissy we spinnin' wheels ain't got gas the first place so instead drainin' tank gettin' stuck I let 'ol boy go week or so ago like I said got kinda pissy w/ dude ain't heard back but he gone I said bye he just,  I guess,  on to next case. Don't really care not sure if me or another us be there he kick out like lotsa folk he in for one helluva suprizse. 'Cause you don't believe in sumptin' don't make it 100% unreal.

Reminds me another song from them leppard boys called foolin' used to ride the birds round town South Cobb Drive smoke rollin' windows down radio & tape deck blastin'. Lotsa peeps said them was the days.  I know it was cool.  

We got Memory & Rewind app via Virtual Reality in works Flyboy don't think got the plans off the tv screen but I seen worms a squirmin' I think they mighta got the Nano & Machine layouts and code don't know have to wait and see but know they ain't got sense enough leave that stuff alone they gluttons for punishment exactly the same as dopers and folks fuckin' with that witchcraft all of 'em can't tell 'em a damn thing.  I quit tryin'.

I told folks, Chief told folks Noah that bunch told 'em & told 'em they NEVER, I mean NEVER listen lest it's to make you pay for the words you say.  Whole time here seen all about payin' We ain't been paid but Our gifts is free until folk here got big head started auctioning our stuff off, one them reasons beside racket we back in town, lookin' round.  Seein, whoa boy these folks shot slap fuckin' out.

So I'd hollered at folk on the radio sed hadta getta nother counselor don't got preffs Quack N Cheese shot another Tribe Of Benjamin dude by the ponderosa via carrier pigeon.  He really got into the book wanted a sit down said I'd git w/ him at Sams old place we got serious gangstalkers over a ways start feelin' like JoJo Brown lone dog out in woods w/ all kindsa birds O' prey churpin  and ninjas creepin' I think mostly kids in halloween costumers but recon they folks big on trick or treatin' too seems whole worlds a stage and we are merely players, performers and portrayals, each another's audience inside this here gilded cage.

Seems I'd heard that kinda thing done right before, always loved Rush hated to see them go.  Kinda like first song my friend Philbro ever played for me was by them back before The Change.  Swear he was on the money maybe even toppin' Pert a bit. Folks say it can't be done BY God I seen and heard it be done! 

They both gone now, Rush shut down the show and Phibro, Kilgore and Me had the reunion almost ready first one then the other gone; but we got some recordings, and lotsa memories.

Makes my heart kinda weep right this second. BRB gonna put on some music from back in the day.

Ok we's back had to go walk the dog too think I might heard Spike movin' around he'll be up in a minute needin' to go out too if so just hang out he's pretty quick lest a deer or coyote been out in the yard.  Here lots of things been out in the yard. Lot's wildlife here these parts. Haunted they say, and yeah I'd say the hello so

Someone before I got here been messin' w/ black magic somewhere nears, a bunch whenever it was.  Cause demons nor devil can hide from me and they's here,  

Not as bad maybe as up in Washington but close.  Old castle in the woods two women had a thing can't remember if lightnin' or wind got it. Rumors they was witches and ya'll know I hate spreadin' rumors.  I will tell ya, probably weren't no rumor.  Part still out there amongst throne apple & night shades. Spookier than hell. Better watch yo ass in them woods.

Rowland Springs on the map go look.  They got a plaque thing on the road out there like you seen 'em bout the civil war n shit all over.  Girl said she went can't read it, like it's the aliens wrote it.  I said hush that talk she done went crazy at work when they was tryin' to do announcements, finally they sent her away.  Miss her she was cool I wanted to kiss her so bad.  I gotta quit being so shy ain't ever gonna get no pussy.

Sorry.  Back to what I was sayin;

I said something not long ago 'bout kids n folks just gettin' more stupid than a box of rocks and folks about bit my head off.  I got experts we done pow wowed the microwaves doin' folks in too,  but the man fightin hard online keep that shit shut up via conspiracy talk box illuminati reptilian horseshit more like the dog n pony show than the real deal of today. 

I know some yall see it ain't blind as bitch some folks are, but damned you can be puttin' one helluva show they callin' you straight shooter and I'll be damned if you just ain't pullin the line of lines but folks today done went stupid thinkin' the reality show is run time real.

Damned it got started with the machines I keep sayin'.  Now for sho folks done went crazy we on down the timeline a good bit.  

Got top echelon crazy mad at me that's why had to be talkin' to these jewish fellas who I've always heard was good at what they do.  It ain't strange to me, but we didn't have such were I come from, lawyers wasn't necessary wasn't no damned dog and pony show with lost in space kinda shit about lockin' people up throwin' away keys and under the jail house kinda things for nothing but principle of things or special folks got mad and was let run wild years or a few decades till dam dog was brought home beat the fuck out of for showin' out.  

Hell @ Headquarters we ain't got none of that.  Here is forced compliance crazy shot out violent motherfuckers cut loose on the payroll.  Back home we got consequential justice, meanin we'd tell ya you keep on you knew better but shit you got handed fit the crime.

Hell here what blew my mind they was killin' folks over plants we'd gave as gifts then later they were chargin folk to partake and it went from killin' to silly near the time of The Change.  But they was still killin' folk. I bet you find and watch this later on they still be killin somewhere.  They just can't stop.  They shot out on blood N Dope N Power N Shit. Why we here in the parking lot at Sam's old place waitin' for this jewish lawyer fella.

See I'd quit carrying a piece long time ago just me blade in case had some use for a sharp knife.  Then here while back started noticin' shifty eyed folk actin squirrely figured get back a little kick a bit, few kicks maybe, thinkin' bout big guns but really ain't no gun person still we go into barter town we be like Max at the gate damn armory on the table.  

I'm kinda laughin at myself here cause yeah that what the fuck we got down the road where town starts, motherfuckin' barter town.  At the edge I see the Hell Patrol out there all the time got the road blocked off writin' tickets to be collectin them fines enrichin local mob bosses and the Master State......

Oh wait, one them crazy coincidences just come on.  I just talkin' hell patrol damned on me phones here comes Priest screamin' n hollerin' about the same kinda thing if per name only subject may or may not be the same. Shit like that's wild ain't it!!  Some things 'bout the machines you can do or go down with 'em is kinda killer N cool.  

Still, same damned things wastin' folks time hell took me two hours try to do something tonight never got done I have to train myself it says.  Train hell we got things to do!  Time I get all this machine train' to do done so I can do something my ass will be long past done dead.

Waitin' in the parking lot @ Sam's joint I notice 'ol JibJab them off to that side sittin' in them big trucks. They don't drive them monster machines much out on the tollways of the man much anymore.  Mostly just sit around bullshittin' stuff in the back got the reefers runnin'.  They had a helluva party spot ride on side of the road gals over @ the apartment buildin' doin' the lot lizard freeway style till one them big baller tall talker head-knocker local yokel sons of a bitches got wind party was ragin he had to have his peace.  No problem but he wasn't kickin' up to local big chief so shit got shut down.

JibJab them boys been runnin' long via underground. I seem 'bout anything comin out the back them things 1st moved up on 140 was down near plainville they had one side of the road blocked off unloadin' sack of rock salt whole trailer full.  Looks suspicious to me wasn't no where near winter that stuff in Ga melt the fuck down in summer time.  Kept my mouth shut sure enough later I saw yeah, un huh.

Jibjab his crew not in them olympics I seen 'em carry moonshot stuff some folks said ain't ever been real but I seen 'em shoot them things off seen they brought bunch real moon rocks back crazy folks said it was that rock salt I told 'em you better leave that god damned shit alone they acted stupid like didn't know what I was talkin' bout..

Kinda like them folk @ the Wacky Packy other day I was in gettin' a Mickey's they's up near the counter whole lot talkin' sayin' they been to the mountain top and when I told 'em you better be careful I know folk went up there ain't ever came back.  They looked at me like I was damned crazy.

Folks think I bullshittin or playin' the fool.  But 'ol Maddog know what they talkin' bout but damned if folks keep sayin' I'm the one talkin' in code.

Like I keep sayin', more in your face proof folks is crazy completely shot the fuck out.  That double talk horseshit sounds like what I see in honest to god run time reality is that 1984 shit.

Keep talkin' 'bout that when I do folks look at me like I'm crazy. Not bad as once was, some folks catchin on.  Still got they phones and radios teles though. Damned Microwaves fill the air you can cut them bitches like butter, swimmin' in that wacked out shit.  There's them damned time wastin' I spy machine things again.  Like I said, I graduated high scoo in 1984 that was a long time ago.

We long ways from there now, that was a long time ago.  With these devices & related theys come a  long ways.  But  the really bad shit really just got started.  The  Hum just been since The Change which we sill in.  Ain't got time to talk about the app runnin' therein called The Eye cause I think I see my ride pullin' up.

Dude said 4am here he come I think he said new Mercedes and that's what this is pullin' up beside me....

Let me get out and see.

************************************************************

Rest of story in Issue X Of The Underground Sound....


************************************************************

Yall Remember that Devo Song?