28.1.18

Just one of the many reasons I hate fucking lawyers

Part of a correspondence

....what I was told, in so many words, is that proof about much of the core of things you have said has not been given.  So to them, on one side it is a potential mental health issue, on the other is still doubt about the actual true motives about what you have said and are doing. Like you and I discussed the first time we sat down and had a conversation I made it clear I was an atheist.  You said that was no problem this was not an issue about someone believing or not believing God is real.  The issue is about justice and right and wrong.  I fully agree. However, these are serious people and despite whatever you or I think about them I have to be honest and respect their opinion. I understand where they are coming from.......

Not gonna include all I said in response.  But gonna say what I think are the basics here.

"I respect other's opinion as well.  First, this is not about anyone's opinions. I also understand and respect that most if not all of people in similar positions would, if not outright ridicule, at least have an intelligent conversation with someone who is in my position, and am forced to have to make statements which perhaps have nothing to do with the situation. I say forced because yes it is my decision yes or no to make a statement, to you, them, the world, a judge or whomever.  I think you'll remember another early conversation we had about free will.  Just last night I made a 
comment on someone's post about religion on social media.  Again you will recall I am not interested in someone's opinions on religion, and I think most people, including yourself even though you have said to the contrary, that soon as someone says God someone else says religion..  Let me quote the comment because while it may not be relative here it may clarify what I will say after.

"there is absolute 100% zero proof that God does not exist. I understand agnostic and absolutely accept people's opinions as your own, however the scientific & credible sources have an overwhelming amount of evidence God exists, they just cannot formulate intractable & always repeatable proof (proving) experiments. The hindrance of the shortcoming of humanities methods in the fields of science however, there is not much at this time, perhaps even nothing, I can do about it."

Now, excuse my french, and I know such is never needed.  I will take this opportunity though because, like the free will issue, it is my choice.

I do not in any shape or form have to prove anything to anyone.  Not here for that and that is their problem though obviously along the line, perhaps more than once, individuals have decided absolutely it is required and my problem.  The only people here with potential, no, definite mental health issues, are small animals on a small planet in a small star system in a very big universe having decided things need to be proven to their satisfaction about any damned thing because they're serious people and just do not put up with bullshit.

I have seen, heard and been exposed to more incredible bullshit here than almost anywhere else I have ever been. I say almost because I will have to say it is still fascinating to me there are civilizations somewhere who can be more full of themselves believing they are morally strong, decent, SERIOUS lifeforms, who without our gifts and understanding literally do not have a pot to piss in.  They're out there though. Some stable and even advanced.  I also understand some tend to get offended when it is stated they are semi-primitive when some man no better or greater than they are makes such a statement.  Again there, someone's opinion does not change the reality of the situation.

If perhaps these same serious folks you are talking about had one day seen a large spaceship out there, no lets say a fleet of massive obviously very powerful war machines arriving, if they'd be smart enough to see what they wanted, maybe sit down to have an intelligent conversation, before doing stupid things not out of fear but out of pure stupidity and ignorance. Probably because truth be known that was a true scenario even the meanest billy badass walking your earth would have better sense than to be a damned fool.

Unfortunately, things do not always work like that, Unfortunate too I will not be sitting down having conversations with anyone.  I have already seen the point in that is useless and the time for that a long time ago. I heard proof?  Would that be letter from Chief?  Perhaps curing sick or raising dead, stopping problems and showing some hard core love where one cannot deny what, how did you/they put it,  their motives are.  I apologize I do not have magical powers, I'm not their Jesus and let me make one thing clear, your lot here has the devil in them so bad you're ate up with it.  As I said it is unfortunate.

When a species which can kill themselves in let's count the ways, is primarily focused on whatever but at the base you will need to whip 'em to forget 'em, or say prove to them you got the power so they feel you have the right to speak or live a peaceful life because they not only believe you but you have proven to them beyond the shadow of a doubt you are not bullshittin',  begins to think they know things about and can administer justice. And part of their administration of justice, if need be, is to kill or be killed.  Not only maybe this species is delusional and fooling themselves, but definitely for sure death is their master.

It is sad, like many other things I have seen this too many times before. Respect means a bit more than some feeling they are granting you the rights to something so you best be thanking them.  Then for whatever reason, maybe fear, in reality they decide you don't deserve basic respects, you haven't proven shit to anyone but everyone knows they have time after time and will do it again, that if need be they will open a can of whoop ass on anyone who threatens them, or simply let you know hey we're serious, who the fuck are you, in some clandestine way if not outright directly. I have the authority to say to such a bunch we don't owe you a damn thing, but you are fucking yourselves up and we will do nothing about it.

By who's authority to say such what I am sure to most is an asinine statement? I guess hell does that even matter at this point? Freedom?  Ok, I have heard some people's ideas about those things.  Can I raise my hand and ask a couple questions, and does my opinion count in establishment of a definition of such a term?

No, surely it must not. Those decisions and definitions have already been made.  You may sit down now.

I do appreciate your help and the efforts you have made on my behalf yet I will terminate our client relationship........"