27.1.18

News Feed, BB Guns & Stupid People

Facebook got this news feed thing completely screwed up. Don't see shit & same damn three day old shit over and over. I always heard computers would help make some people smarter and those programming computers already to a degree pretty danged smart.
Startin' honestly, and I'm serious here cause I know I'm sarcastic N bad to write stories people don't understand, but honestly I think whole lotta people sure lyin' to themselves.
I don't see folks getting smarter, all I see are more stupid idiots runnin' around. Some folks say the water, bad air, bad food, bad media, bad parents, bad education, drugs,  microwaves, and so so on and so forth is doin' it.
Hard to understand what's doin' it. Yet one thing is perfectly clear
Turn off the fucking computer.