26.1.18

I got yer Secret Society hangin'

Thought 'bout postin' this in my political forum but quit usin' it while back politics is bad scene, I'd say joke but those involved damned sure put the knife to your measly throat you not report, pay most of all and if you ain't actin' right watchin the right shows, talkin' the right talk, and damned sure don't ever want to call their integrity motives means and ways into question or your dumb ass has had it. That ain't no joke ain't no game we're talkin' serious. So I been gettin' way from such a messed up shot out bunch but someone said FBI, I said Mickey D's or in the sky they said no secret society tweet thing and went to lecturin' bout thems revenewers in them flyin' machines I said whatever I see plainly who's got the money we ain't got much more than quarters for tha coke machine so I told 'em quit lecturin' you don't know shit either and if what you're sayin' is the case damn we're damned sure ina fucked up place. Now, folks know I ain't really up on these new things but I'm tryin even done some stuff on the twit and I ain't sayin' that to be nasty ya'll get yer mind out the gutter but I felt compelled to say this in all honesty after readin' a few mockingbird press things on this box.. Don't know bout no Secret Society but I know them boys n girls got more secrets than ho's on Bourbon Street after sundown. They been lettin' not only that wall street bunch, the money handlers & them Pharisees but also the soldiers here in the homeland run wild, spend money, beat the fuck outta people, take their shit and throw their ass in jail if not just kill their damned ass, don't mean FBI necessarily but they're lettin it be done, those in the know say they do it too but I can't really comment on that hell I'm just a civilian and know you go to talkin' smack 'bout folks in the services they get wind yer ass is grass. I am not givin' my opinion seen it first hand w/ own eyes and it seems to have gotten so bad I think we ina bad way folks need to wake up & realize THE ENTIRE GOVERNMENT overall is an elite secret society and you wanna say not all yeah I know but enough and it's such an open secret, this postin on twitter they's sayin' is a joke damned sure is. & The joke is on you. Wake Up Damn It!

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/top-gop-senator-switches-gears-says-fbi-secret-society-might-be-a-joke/