19.3.18

"Hell that motherfucker is already in the ground........!"

As part of a public conversation seemingly about the merits of a living will:

"It is hell to think about for many. Yet everyone should do a living will.

My case in point."

(Via Zuckfeed '018.  A recaptured feed sent back from the man in an unintentional loop de loop) 

***************************

Notes:

@0_056_hours on 3/20/18 we observed in real time the following text based conversation being held online


***************************


Todd West Yes, it is the end of life medical that is the part everyone really thinks about first of all in a living will. Of course that is one of the most important aspects. 

Yet for my own selfish reasons, in my living will I wish to have funeral and burial arrangements stated and it clear I have set aside assets, if any are available,  specifically for this self centered production and how it should be administered.

I know sure those are not different ideas at all, lots of people do that in living will type declarations. Why do I consider it selfish and self centered??

Because I was always if there is some tribute above final rites let it be from someone else, for I have surely blown my damned trumpet enough while alive. 

Leave some money if it's possible if they wanna do a sendoff or mostly to help them pay for your internment/disposal cause we all know even burning the corpse is a little piece, traditional casket burial gets cooking no pun intended, easily 10K for not much really, but specifics cost ya more...

Yet until very recently I always said, for me personally, let those you have left behind choose how they wish to remember ya. Not you making a fucking monument to yourself. 

I certainly do abhor the idea someone has to pay to dispose of me period, especially above cheapest and easiest because I am a pauper or too sorry to pay for my own way out making it a burden for me peeps to get rid of my dead n bloated sorry stinkin' ass.....

Yet that same feeling I have for the medical side too, I do not want someone to have to wipe my ass and feed me forever if I am even conscious, and that costs jack, for any reason. 

Living Will, ho, ho, ho.  There ya go!
 
But for someone who just does not give a fuck, like I said for selfish reasons other than taking care of things that cost, or your usual wishes, I have decided to do one, a living will, above any reasons related to responsibility.


See, I am already in the grave yard.


True no big deal someone paid for my headstone. Put 'er out there on the fields of glory.

I am not superstitious thinking I will kick any quicker cause that has been done cause I know Maddog could kick out any day, any time, any reason, two feet in the ground, headstone too, deal with the devil, exposure to cell tower radiation or the true weapons of Satan, gunned down by the man, widow maker, drive by, bad accident, virus or bacterial infection, etc, etc whatever however. 


Despite all of those things, tonight, tomorrow, next year or 2035, when it's my time to go I shall not be alive. I am ready, not willing, yet It surely does not scare me, so the hell with being an ass to / with someone being nice and paying for your headstone right?


 I mean surely to hell they did not intend for it to help you along to die, they were thinking of you and thought that would be nice and help all w/ $$$.

Yet they DID NOT ask me to do that.  I damn sure would have before I did it for someone.

I would have been the ill-est motherfucker on planet earth for no other reason than "god damn it man you do not go and put a motherfucker in the grave yard, even symbolically, before he is dead, being nice or what the fuck ever, unless you AT LEAST ask him if that is cool and all right with him, even if it just a stupid fucking headstone, that is pure bullshit man" 

 I'd said this to their face, and maybe like an idiot dug that motherfucker up put it on my porch for a foot stool till it was time it was needed.

Yet I am sure it was mistakenly done. Or that is what I am telling myself, because I did not communicate my feelings properly and openly dead on.

True, I had NO idea this was gonna be done it was done till local motherfuckers came to ME, 3 or 4 peeps before I went and looked, they said damn it man you are in the fucking grave yard. They have your spot prepared.

(insert edit here)(snippers)

Second dude who first told me said it was karma man. A bad omen. A serious sign.  When I burst out laughing he said man bad Karma exists and it ain't funny. I told him absolutely it does exist,  Yet when bad Karma, as you say, comes, I told him you ain't sittin' around laughing, yer ass is cryin'. If this was bad Karma, I'd probably be dead.

Had to think about it, forgot all about good 'ol Karma. I was posting here when dude brought it up again @ the ball game. So I had to go back and review my class materials, consult the administration to see if yup, bad karma done got 'hold me.  

After counseling with the faculty dean, I was still here, ain't superstitious, and hell I guess it blew or will blow motherfucker's minds who so badly wanted it to be.  IT'S KARMA YOU MOTHERFUCKER!

Alas it was not to be so. Good nor bad Karma.

I woke up still laughing a month or so later. I'm not laughing because Karma is a joke, or at my buddy for saying dude this is Bad Karma on yer ass! I'm laughing at the righteous who feel it works for them.

If you are the righteous saying this is karma, for me as I deserve to be in the ground for the wicked things I have done. Screaming SUFFER MOTHERFUCKER!! YOU WILL SUFFER!! BURN IN HELL YOU BASTARD!! Or perhaps the more sublime, just wait motherfucker you will see..... Perhaps if it is Bad Karma then are you prepared to say the same for yourselves?  

If no, then hello, when Karma does, if it has not already, give you a massive dose of fucking reality, without a doubt you will not get it then, either. Though literally it will have got you. 

If yes then join the crowd, come on in,  the band is gettin' ready to play.  Please sit down, have a beer.   We've been waiting for you.  How does it feel to realize, for yourself if you have been honest with yourself,  for you obviously have because you are here with Us, to realize the righteous motherfucker had no clue all along?

I hear ya.  Sometimes it can be hard if not nearly impossible  to climb down off that high horse and realize it's no where near all about you and what you want. When they let you in the door here,  for real, your wicked ass cannot come in with you and is left behind and as you join the club, the world of the self righteous is only a memory.

See, Bad Karma isn't a simple statement of payback, it is a type of balancing force of the natural state. Part of the Theory Of The Balances, underlying the very real Principles Of Balance. A process hard to define, yet one all it's own. 

As righteous as you may be, think I think I am, or believe yourself to be, I am not so naive as to think and demand, even wish, Karma will work for me, so I can say, "see, got yer ass didn't it" and sit back to enjoy the fuck outta it.

Karma is no joke, I am owed not it's graces, but the joke probably is on you thinking that you deserve Bad Karma to get that ass for you. The righteous one.

All our asses end up in the grave yard eventually so if Bad Karma is undoubtedly going on here,  no fucking joke, as a sign of things to come.  Wow, you have one helluva brilliant mind to have been able to make such a complex yet real connection!

Will you please get some god dammed help? A doctor, a priest, a good lawyer, someone, anyone, just please, get some help?  Not for me, for yourself?

(end snippers)(end edit)

I have not even said anything to the person that did it. Because I will give motherfuckers the benefit of the doubt, and have proven this time and again, and besides I should have been paying attention closer and known WTF is going on. Like I am bad to give everyone else hell about for not doing. Being aware of WTF is REALLY going on.

Yet I will not let something like that happen again. If at all possible.

I would absolutely have said naw, hold up, if asked, picked a different everything, paid for it myself, yet it was all done for me without consulting me. And honestly, this isn't the first time something kinda crazy w/ this person has happened.

I have told this person, many times, never make a decision for me, ever, or deciding on something in my name, which directly concerns me, ever, without consulting me. Because they do that, all the fucking time.


This is nowhere near the first time good intentions were absolutely their own opinion, probably a bit more than slightly abusive for real if I was to be frank about it. 

I DO NOT, do that to other people, and I think it is rude as fuck at the very least. 

To put yo ass, even if it's nothing above good will and symbolically at the most, in the motherfucking grave yard. It is NOT cool without being perfectly clear you are going to do this and let the person who will be laid to rest there say yay or nay.

I will repeat so there is no lack of clarity whatsoever:

I am not billy badass I realize people do nice things for others they love, sorry but putting a motherfucker in the grave yard even just a little fucking headstone is a bit too symbolic for most folks concerning themselves and perhaps for everyone else, though I am thanking God I have a sense of humor that can deal with it laughing my ass off other than besides bitchin' a bit.

But dammit it, damned it for real.  Seriously. WTF were they thinking?

Because surely you need your ass whipped or at the least your head examined for doing some ridiculous nonsense like that if you were not mistaken.

It HAD to be a fucking mistake with best intentions, had to be, or I hate to say it, but jesus christ if I am wrong and for some reason though I feel it should have been clear to me this was going to be done, that it was and I am not happy, it is 100% my own damned fault. But reality is I am kidding myself, then you're a FUCKING IDIOT of a high caliber.

Like I said to some about it, for many folks, something to get a little butt hurt over like that really doesn't matter unless you are a selfish, childish prick person for giving a fuck anyways. It don't really matter.

Yet I see it differently, exactly the other way around. Don't do fucking stupid ass bullshit like that. Even IF there is no harm in it above a misunderstanding.

A living will would perhaps not have prevented that, yet it might have. At least have given me a more legitimate reason to gripe and do the ungodly raising hell and diggin the motherfucker up like I said I'd do above, that sounds like a helluva lot more fun than just letting it go and trying to be cool and appreciative.

But there was no living will. My bad. We'll remedy that situation ASAP.

Manage

LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · 1m · Edited