13.8.18

MARIETTA STREET documentary

Going to do a video documentary called MARIETTA STREET about the era when the Metroplex and Wreck Room, then the Somber, PJ's, as well as the space I had for a while called Gothic City in 93/94 all came into being and contributed to the original music club scene that existed there (centered on the 85-95ish period). If you were there, in a band that played any of those places, or went to those places to party and see the bands, and would like to do an interview and contribute some vibe and infos for the video, holler back. TW (404) 954-2708

About contributing - I have a camera man we will be meeting/ receiving materials and doing interview taping immediately. All this is non-commercial so I'm not doing rights releases nor can I compensate anyone, I'm doing this because the era is not properly documented (to me at least), is so important I cannot describe, and many of the folks around then on the scene are quickly disappearing if they're not already gone...been meaning to do this for 10 years or more, gonna make it happen. You can send pics, videos and infos to me here, or at ugr.geo@yahoo.com subject: Marietta Street, or call me to get in touch to do stuff directly. Please include any credits you'd like displayed along with your contributions. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

TW - (404) 954-2708 The Underground:
Undergroundrecords.org
Rockfest - http://www.rockfest.org