14.6.15

This article appeared in full in Issue 58 of The Underground Sound - http://undergroundrecords.org.sound and will appear in full in the republished edition, which will be up as soon as I get ok from legal.....



This is a specific case, which applies to any and every one.

One night, can't remember if it was 2013 or 2014, but I know it wasn't 2012, I was up at Mom and dad's trying to work on some radio equipment I had cobbled together. Spike was barking like hell wanting to get out. He never does that, ever. Ever if a coyote is outside he is loud, but not trying to tear the door down. 

He was pacing, barking and growling. I looked down at the old store and could see lights in the parking lot. I told him to be quiet; people pulled into that parking lot at all hours of the night. I checked back in about five minutes and could still see lights, so it was time to check on things to make sure everything was ok.

Getting out the 357, I made my way through the garden towards the store. I could hear boisterous voices.

Inching along the far outer wall, I could peer around the corner. The cars were at an angle where the lights didn't hit me head on and I could see by the cover overhanging lights who was in the vehicles. Standing against the wall, not moving and quiet I cued in on the chatter.

Some guy was raging drunk it sounded. Railing against something. I peeped around the corner to get a better look at who this was. I recognized these people!

In the vehicle facing me, seemingly turned off but with the lights on and the driver's side door open, was a contractor for the state. The guy raising so much hell also worked for the state. He was standing next to another vehicle pointed the other way and partially hidden by the far wall. In that car sat someone else who worked for a state agency. I couldn't tell who was in their passenger seat.

I thought about going on over and asking WTF was up. Wondering why are these people are on this property raising hell might be better achieved by hanging back and listening than barging in like a bull. They were only about 50 or so feet away, so I could hear pretty decent.

"I'll tell you what I did about it! I turned them into the department of revenue, the IRS! Let them deal with that!

This is interesting I thought.

"I'm not going to put up with this bullshit anymore. No, I've had enough. Let them go through the treatment! They'll at least have to go through an investigation and an audit. An investigation is automatic when you turn someone in. Let them go through that, that's the least they'll have to go through!

This was nice. So this guy turns someone in, he is saying to the IRS, or the department of revenue, or both. The guys in the other vehicle were laughing and seemed excited, egging this guy on. I sat there and listened to this raging for a good 15 minutes. Realizing slowly, this motherfucker is talking about me.

I had started a record store in the old store building a few years earlier and had a farm up behind it. I lived in a house next to the store. The state highway project took all that. I was given money to move my stuff, after I had moved it. Stuff from the house and the store. You do it all, then get relocation money. to make a long story short, it a bunch of bullshit.

So anyways, I wrote up the journey about dealing with these DOT (Department of Transportation) people and kept it online. They don't give you money to move your business, you pay the costs up front and get a certain amount for reimbursement. So in other words you pay to restart your business anew. I couldn't do that without any money, I barely made enough during these recession days to survive, much less start another business somewhere.

On top of that I had to move from the residence, and again you do all that upfront on your dime and then get reimbursed. Try doing these things sometimes being broke ass poor. If you're stable somewhere and suddenly years of wages are needed to uproot and restart, hopefully most of you readers in your right mind realize how that does not work well.

Anyways I wrote about, and contacted the government about it, cause like I said it is complete bullshit. I had the whole thing up online and lots of people read it. It pissed the DOT, and seems many others, off.
I took the "blog" down because it was so negative, what was done was so fucked up, I wanted it done and over with when finally I left the property. However, obviously, having to "deal" with bullshit through this, hasn't left.

To make matters worse, I got zero for the farm, even though I moved stuff off the property they bought and was told I'd be paid for the work, I wasn't. The online blog had all the emails and paperwork about it all. I took it down because it implemented those responsible, by name. Like I said it was negative. Someone searching online for these people's name later on would find and read it. In seeking to get justice for the whole charade, that doesn't mean I am slandering people's professional reputations. That is hateful.

The running account was truthful and accurate though. Obviously it pissed people off. Yeah I know Karma is a bitch.

Before I could get any help getting another place to move the record store, the storage got broken into and most of the stock stolen. I did manage, with much effort, which was uncalled for bullshit as well, to get an acre of property with a dilapidated old trailer on it to replace where I lived. However, moving my residency and not being able to reopen the store and most of it getting stolen after it was put in storage were many months away from happening as I stood on the other side of the store building and listened to this raging.

That was I guess was about two years or so ago. I've lived in this trailer for almost a year, and this was probably six months or so before that. Now later, still looking for some kinda job, the loss of the record store and the farm pisses me off that much more. Having some cocksucker turn me into tax people because he's angry I chose to say something about getting fucked? Tell me how'd you feel? 

As I stood there listening, knowing it was all for me, at the time yeah it'd piss anyone off. Now that time has passed and I've had a chance to think about it. I am more pissed off about it. The night I hear this I thought about going over there and telling these people to get the fuck off my property. I have no idea who had guns, but I had one. Never wanted to have to kill or threaten anyone, but some folks mighta went on a killin' spree then. That's not me.

I figured just to do as I always do. Write about it. Now later, as things have passed, instead of killing folks for being complete motherfuckers and getting myself killed or incarcerated, whatever goes down people can read about what really happened and why. Unlike the DOT fiasco, no names or emails sit online as evidence, this will stay up, so that people can know the truth.

You have to go back, read, study and realize, this DOT/IRS thing is but the latest in a long line of fuckin' ridiculous fiascos I've had to deal with from the beast. You have slandering jackasses tellin' the county all kinds of bullshit, trying to extort money out of me, to endless perpetual investigations involving everything from trying to be made a pirate to a threat to national security. I've had all my social media, email, and all other of anything hacked, multiple times by people looking for stuff. Don't forget since I am too poor to have electronic cards or even a bank account, definitely means I'm up to something.

After a couple of decades of this, one tends to get fed up. See, this is what happens when you have too many people with too much power with too much time on their hands. It is a sublime type of endless abuse and prosecution, because one thing evolves into others, and the next, and people, yes there are many actual people involved here, verifiable, never get called onto anyone's carpet because this is how our system has degraded into madness. It is called sorriness.

It is prosecution of the poor, because people with money can sue to stop this type of harassment, and are capable of doing the support work, least of which is hiring capable lawyers to handle the job. This type of pay-for-justice is not in the realm of poor people. So the court thing usually is one sided.

Actually, it is far more. See, it is very easy to sic the hounds on people. Anonymous snitch lines have been around forever. Hate a motherfucker? Snitch on 'ees azz and tell 'em he's sellin' dope. Tell 'em he's got stolen property. You can think of all kinda things to anonymously tell on these tip lines. Taxes? Oh yeah, couple of ways to anonymously report someone. IRS investigates all reports, all.

Now I did not hear if this guy told these tax people who he was and specifically what I was supposed to be doing, not doing. He was just mostly pissed and real proud that "at least he'll have to go through that", cause I heard that 3 or 4 times. If he did use his credentials, well he's just stupid, because there is more than one way to get that info. Probably, I'd bet, he reporting anonymously.

One thing after another, snitching on poor people who you've destroyed their farm for which you paid not a dime, were the catalyst in the end of the record store, and making trouble for this broke fucker with the IRS? That is a damn good way to get your stupid ass shot.

Like I said though, this will remain up online so later, if need be, people can gain some insight into the reality of the situation. If, on that night I'd just popped some caps, some folks woulda just thought I was crazy. So now ya know.

Before I go, let's get back to the first train of thought in this article, about you not ever really owning anything, and the abuse of the authority which collect for levies on things you may be entitled to or have title of. Let's look at these tax folks a bit closer, kinda like you get "the treatment" as I heard that night. We're not investigatin' though, just pointin' out a couple of things......

Read the entire article in The Underground Sound @ http://undergroundrecords.org/sound